Loch Ness Family holiday apartment with a view of Loch Ness and the monastery gardens in the Fort Augustus converted abbey.
Struan Apartment is certainly a perfect holiday home on the shoreline of Loch Ness. This stunning apartment has furnishings of such a high standard and so it displays results only possible with great care and attention to detail. The views, especially of the Loch, are breath-taking, and as a result, this a retreat to enjoy regardless of the weather.
2 bedrooms with spacious Lounge.
Picturesque Loch views.
2 bathrooms with showers.
Master bedroom converts to twins, second bedroom is double.
Free WiFi in apartment.
A spacious, warm, entrance hall:
the wood panelling, up to dado height, draws guests into the apartment. From here, it leads through to a large lounge which has double aspect views of Loch Ness and out over to the surrounding countryside. Struan also has extremely comfortable furnishings and boasts an original feature fireplace which adds character to an already impressive lounge. A television with Free-view and DVD player are provided here so you have evening entertainment.
is open plan to the dining area (which seats 6) and the kitchen is complete with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. There is also a microwave oven, kettle and toaster. The equipment inventory includes crockery, utensils, pots and pans, etc. The granite worktops are the final finishing touch to this designer kitchen.
The master bedroom:
has an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and WC which has full tilings and underfloor heating. The bedroom itself has a super king size bed (which can convert to twins) and, furthermore, there are lovely finishing touches to this light, airy room. A combination radio/alarm/iPhone/iPod docking station is available as well as a TV/DVD player.
The second bedroom:
has a double bed and a view over the Scriptorium and to the Abbey Church. Again, the standard of furnishings is very high.
A family bathroom:
with over bath shower leads off the hall. This bathroom also has fully tilings with underfloor heating.
Access to Highland Club Scotland facilities:
including Gym, indoor and outdoor table tennis, football nets, tennis court and adventure playground. There is also outdoor badminton, BBQ area with picnic tables, cricket pitch, pentaquin and croquet.
Book Struan with the Fraser Apartment for special occasion group holidays.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels including pool towels.
Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
Access to all Highland Club Scotland facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, gym and Club Lounge.
Use of outdoor facilities including tennis and badminton court and barbecue.
Kids adventure playground.
There is no lift in the Highland Club, so if you have any difficulty walking upstairs please ensure you check your chosen holiday property details to ensure it suits your requirements.
Reviews of Struan
- "Great apartment and a great holiday." Annetts, July 2017
- ".....fantastic place.....very special view.....really love this Highland landscape....." Lange, April 2017
- ".....views are tremendous....decor and furnishings are high standard.....excellent.....can't wait to come again....." Watson, May 2017
- ".....Absolutley the most peaceful and beautiful experience.....an experience we will always treasure!....." June 2017
- ".....excellent apartment.....spotless and well presented.....fantastic accommodation....." Hynds, April 2018
- ".....Your very own Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale setting.....delightful location: amazing views, luxurious rooms, comfortable beds and a dramatic and unusual building.....best night's sleep I'd had in ages and did not want to leave at the end of our stay. Highly recommend." Barbara, December 2018
- ".....“Great location for exploring...... Lovely building in a lovely village setting with plenty of great amenities nearby..... Check in was painless and very welcoming..... Overall a nice peaceful week in a beautiful location..... Thank you. We hope to be back soon.” Jennifer, July 2019