Raven Wing 6 – Ceud Mille Failte
This comfortable family holiday apartment is situated in the former science block of the school wing. Stylish contemporary furnishings will make your stay both memorable and relaxing. Luxury holidays at an affordable price. Short breaks are available in this Loch Ness holiday accommodation.
Although situated in the Raven Wing, access is gained to this apartment via the Moat House and along the spectacular and well preserved cloisters and cloister garden.
As a guest, you will have access to all the facilities the Highland Club has to offer. Facilities include the loch-side restaurant, heated indoor swimming pool, tennis court, outdoor and indoor table tennis, giant chess set in the cloister gardens and of course the members room (WiFi access), situated in the Great Hall, with full size snooker table and relaxing seating area. WiFi access also available in the apartment.
Set in more than 20 acres, the landscaped private gardens are surrounded by the Caledonian Canal, River Tarff and the western shores of Loch Ness. Within the grounds there is outdoor seating, tables and BBQ areas for the use of guests.
Within 2 minutes’ walk is the lovely village of Fort Augustus with many good places to eat and buy provisions. There is also a Tourist Information Centre.
Kitchen and living area:
Kitchen fitted with cooker, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer and granite work tops. Top specification utensils and kitchen equipment. There is a breakfast bar with seating for 4 and a comfortable lounge area with 2 full length windows with views to the tennis court Caledonian Canal and the spectacular mountains beyond.
Stylish double bedroom, with clock radio, hairdryer and spacious mirrored wardrobe and chest of drawers. There is an en-suite shower room leading from the master bedroom.
Another stylish double bedroom with spacious mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer. Another bathroom is situated just across the hall from the 2nd bedroom.
Both bedrooms have extremely comfortable double beds.
Central heating, flat screen TV with Sky, DVD player, BOSE sound system with iPod docking station, iron & ironing board should you need it. There is also a selection of DVD’s, games and books available for those evenings when you are too tired to go out and a complete picnic basket to take out on fine summer days. WiFi access in the apartment.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels, including swimming pool towels
Tennis, badminton and football equipment
Use of all Highland Club facilities
Cot and high chair available
Free WiFi in Club Lounge
Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk
Reviews of Raven Wing 6 – Ceud Mille Failte
- "The flat is fantastic, equipped to the highest standard! The setting is absolutely fab, so serene. Loch Ness is spectacular. We will all most definitely be back". Steven, Bernice, Carl & Victoria from Bromsgrove & Bolton
- "It has been a pleasure staying in this wonderfully decorated apartment, fully equipped and so stylish. It felt like being at home; perfect for such a magical place. We will be taking Loch Ness secrets and all the breath-taking corners of this area back home (though we haven't seen the monster!)". Familia Poncela, Mallorca, Spain August 2010.
- "Enjoyed our stay immensely!! Comfortable accommodation. Nice to have time to unwind and regroup during our 10-day holiday. scenery is beautiful. We highly recommend". Linda MacDonald & Pam Fogle, Charleston, South Carolina, USA August 2010.
- "What a privilege it's been to enjoy Raven Wing 6. It is truly a 'home away from home'. The set up & decor reflect your attention to detail & impeccable taste. The location is a history lesson indeed for we travelling Antipodeans. Thank you so much (I did enjoy my bed!)". Sandra & Peter Fanton, Karalee, Queensland, Australia September 2010.
- "Wonderful location, brilliant facilities. Everything we needed and more. Couldn't recommend highly enough.” Francis, May 2018
- "Brilliant!!!" Leach, May 2018