Please note that leisure facilities are presently closed due to Covid and we await government guidance as to when they can open.
Noble Apartment has large last minute booking offers available right now – check it out.
The Noble holiday apartment is in the lower floor of the Old School building in the old Fort Augustus Abbey; it is also right beside the world famous Loch Ness. The outlook is towards the Tennis Courts, football pitch, the Caledonian Canal and the highland hills of the Great Glen; the old Fort Wall is just outside the windows so there is restriction to the view.
This is a bright and airy apartment with large windows so the light pours in. Therefore it is a perfect holiday rental choice for families exploring the Highlands of Scotland. Noble Apartment is an excellent family friendly self-catering apartment. It’s so difficult not to be seduced by its homely feel making this an extremely popular and affordable holiday home.
Access to Noble Apartment is via the Clock Tower Entrance or from the Cloisters, where you will also find the Club Lounge with free WiFi, Cloister Gardens with Giant Chess, Table Tennis; there is also a gym at your disposal. Rental, additionally, comes with use of all of the facilities as described, including access to our heated, indoor swimming pool.
Sleeps: 4. No smoking.
Fully equipped kitchen
32″ Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and a DVD Player
Electric central heating
Access to the nearby Boat House Restaurant
The Open Plan Lounge Kitchen:
is bright with 6 Sash and Case windows and a high ceiling. Kitchen has granite worktops, ceramic hob and oven on an Island with stainless steel extraction cooker hood. Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, microwave-convection oven, toaster and kettle. All crockery and cooking utensils are also provided. Cafetiere for coffee. Laminate flooring. Lounge is comfortably furnished and carpeted and has a 32″ Smart television with free sat, Bluetooth Speaker and a DVD Player. So you are assured of a relaxing holiday in your home from home.
The Master Bedroom:
with solid wood furniture, en-suite bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle. Patio door, in addition, leads to your private terrace and steps to the front of the Old School. Double fitted wardrobe.
The second bedroom:
is also cosy and light with comfortable twin single beds and fitted corner wardrobe units. There is, additionally, a family bathroom in the hall with a shower over the bath, slate floor tiles and granite vanity shelf.
Extras included in booking:
Free internet access
Fully equipped, kitchen
Use of all Facilities – click here to see what is available
Tennis, badminton football, equipment all supplied when needed
All linen and towels, including pool towels
Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar
On site assistance 24 hours 7 days
Reviews of Noble Apartment
- "Absolutely wonderful stay.....well equipped.....perfect for our kids.....much better than expected.....", Margarido, June 2017
- "Very comfortable accommodations in the middle of the majestic Fort Augustus. The best vacation spot we have ever been to!" Sara, July 2017
- "....high level of comfort of the apartment and the way it is equipped. Nothing has been left to chance...... Undoubtedly the best holiday accommodation". Joaquim, July 2017
- "Wonderful place to stay. Right on the shore of Loch Ness, very scenic. Good location to explore the Scottish Highlands. Highly recommended." David, July 2017
- ".....the abbey was a beautiful experience!.....apartment was clean and nicely decorated.....amenities available were great.....location is absolutely beautiful.....If you're looking for a relaxing and tranquil stay, I highly recommend the abbey.....Will recommend to anyone traveling in this area."
- "5* throughout.....above and beyond.....will be back....." Barnes, October 2017
- “Loved staying in this beautiful Abby in Loch Ness for Christmas. The place was well equipped with lovely home touches. Included access to indooor Pool and club lounge. Incredible location for nice walks around the Loch. Great communication definitely recommend staying here". Zoe, December 2018
- ".....brilliantly organised.....loved all the small details.....really enjoyed our stay and will be quickly arranging for Summer and Christmas 2019.....Great job!.....100% satisfied!....." Gemmell, December 2018