Nevis Apartment occupies a prime location ont the first floor within the Highland Club resort. As a result, it has a panoramic view of Loch Ness to the east and overlooks the magnificent Benedictine cloisters to the west. This stylish, spacious and unique three-bedroom apartment sleeps six in total comfort. It has all you need so can enjoy a truly relaxing self-catering family vacation in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
It has a large living room and separate kitchen/dining room and so provides flexible and spacious accommodation for families or groups. Nevis Apartment also has full gas central heating with a backup electric immersion heating system. The flat is also graced by fabulous hardwood floors throughout.
Additionally, for the winter evenings there is a cosy electric wall mounted fire in the living room.
Furthermore, you can experience all the facilities Highland Club Scotland has to offer!
- Free WiFi
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, sleeps six.
- Fantastic loch views to the front, and view of the Cloister Gardens to the rear
- Large dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Spacious, airy, cosy and comfortable
- Short breaks available (except July and August)
- Excellent choice for family holidays and friends getting together
Spacious living room:
with views over Loch Ness – Large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, CD player/radio, iPod dock, electric fire, selection of books and games, maps of local area and walking guides.
with six seater dining table and integral kitchen units – Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/drier, fridge/freezer, baby highchair.
The two large double bedrooms:
Each have en-suite facilities and there is a further twin bedded bedroom and family bathroom.
Facilities at the abbey include: indoor heated swimming pool, Club Lounge including 12 foot billiards table in the former monks’ refectory, loch side restaurant, tennis court, fishing rights.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels provided, including pool towels.
Tennis, badminton and football equipment.
Use of all Highland Club facilities.
Cot and high chair available for a small fee.
Free WiFi in Club Lounge.
There is no lift in the Highland Club, so if you have any difficulty walking upstairs please ensure you check your chosen holiday property details to ensure it suits your requirements.
Reviews of Nevis Apartment
- ".....the PERFECT place for a holiday!.....thank you so much.....magnificent apartment.....so comfortable.....had to pinch myself each morning as I gazed out onto Loch Ness.....we will definitely return.....100% approval from us....." Reed Family, October 2017
- ".....location is wonderful.....we felt very much at home.....will recommend the Highland Club....." Winnecken, August 2017