Moat House 7
Moat House 7 is a luxury Loch Ness vacation apartment with a homely atmosphere. It is set on the second floor of the Moat House, which is one of the original buildings of Fort Augustus Abbey. Additionally, the Abbey is full of original features including stained glass windows, arched windows and many more.
The accommodation prices are also very reasonably priced yet you are welcome to enjoy all the Highland Club facilities. These include heated indoor swimming pool, Club Lounge with free WiFi internet access, tennis court and barbecue area. Certainly, fishing and other outdoor activities can be arranged during your stay.
• 2nd floor spacious self-catering apartment sleeps 4
• WiFi in apartment
• 90 Square Meters floor area.
• 2-bedrooms 2-bathrooms
• The views from number 7 look out over the cloisters and offer super view of the monastery to the hills beyond.
• Ideal for family holidays or couples with friends. So at your fingertips are all the facilities of the Highland Club for the duration of your stay.
Moat House 7 facilities
Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen:
looks out over the cloisters. Colour TV, DVD player and CD/Radio. Selection of CD’s and books.
includes a gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/drier, a fridge/freezer and all the usual smaller appliances, so you can have a home from home on your holiday.
The master bedroom:
on the upper level, has a king size bed which convert to twins (zip and link) and has an en-suite bathroom with a roll top bath, shaving point and electric towel rail.
The second bedroom:
on the same level as the lounge, has a double bed with a bathroom across the hall.
Extras included in booking:
Bed linen towels, and pool towels
Bath robes – available for hire at £4.50 each for the week so you can have complete comfort
Electricity and heating included
Free allocated parking spaces
Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
Welcome pack including wine and shortbread
Reviews of Moat House 7
- ".....really enjoyed staying here - everything is so beautiful from the apartment to the scenery. Thank you so much." Bradley, Myles and Beth, March 2016
- ".....had a fantastic time here.....we loved the facilities in the Abbey." The Malone's, April 2016
- ".....Lovely place to stay.....will definitely be back with the rest of the family.....a great short break." Katherine and Robert, April 2016
- ".....amazing place to stay.....had another fantastic time here.....apartment was perfect." Mark and Holly, October 2017
- "Fantastic. Really clean and well equipped." Rothwell, April 2018