This self-catering cottage is perfectly situated on the riverside with views from all rooms yet still offering seclusion. Beautifully decorated and equipped for relaxation and ambiance, Bruach also has access to all facilities in the Highland Club included in your rental. The cottage, additionally, features digital TV in the lounge.
There is a convenient entrance to the Abbey buildings close by and the gym is a minute’s walk from Bruach. The Highland Club facilities at your disposal include heated, indoor swimming pool, Club Lounge with free WiFi, full length snooker table, pool table and table football,; there is also table tennis, badminton, football tennis, croquet, fishing rights and on-site restaurant. So you can make full use of your time here and make a holiday to remember.
2 bedrooms sleeps 4, both rooms King Size.
2 Bathrooms both with showers.
Gas Central heating, and wood burning stove.
South facing patio with views to river, hills.
Fully equipped including slow cooker, blender and food mixer.
Sorry- No Pets.
Sorry – No smoking.
The Accommodation, Bruach
Open plan kitchen/ lounge:
with doors leading out to the patio and patio table and chairs. Inside, gas Central Heating is complimented with the solid fuel fire so creating that perfect winter break. Digital TV large screen, and DVD Player
fitted with granite worktop, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer and table and chairs to seat 4. There are also small appliances which include coffee maker and blender, kettle and toaster.
Downstairs Double room:
has King size bed, double wardrobe and iPod docking station.
WC with Bath and Shower.
Master Bedroom Upstairs:
with Super king size bed and fitted wardrobe and is also very spacious. The window looks over the River Tarff so you have a wonderful riverside view.
features large high-quality shower cubicle and bath.
Extras included in booking:
All linen, towels and pool towels supplied.
Patio furniture, complimentary supplies of tea coffee sugar
Slow cooker, blender
Full access to Highland Club facilities including gym, tennis, badminton, table tennis, football and adventure playground
Reviews of Bruach
- ".....thoroughly enjoyed our break here.....very comfortable and lots of lovely scenery....." Darciene, August 2016
- "Superb accommodation in beautiful setting. Excellent facilities and first class friendly staff.....A beautiful house - very tastefully decorated! Would definitely come back!" Gary, Elaine, Lesley and Russell. October 2016
- ".....very cosy.....beautifully decorated.....thnking about when we will return.....thanks for letting us stay in your gorgeous cottage!" The Waughs, October 2016
- ".....absolutely beautiful, everything needed for a relaxing break. Can't wait to come back!" The Barclays, April 2017
- "Lovely cottage. Lovely location." May 2017