Brora Cottage is a welcome addition to our portflio of properties at the Highland Club. A Loch Ness holiday cottage, Brora Cottage sits less than a one minute walk from the River Tarff which flows into Loch Ness. It has been recently bought by new owners, making a worthy addition to our range. They have so far spared no expense to make this an incredibly comfortable and cosy self catering holiday home for you.
Features of Brora
- Two bedrooms, sleeps four
- Two bathrooms – en suite with separate shower and bath
- Gas central heating and wood burning stove
- Free unlimited Broadband and WiFi
- Spacious open plan living room and kitchen
- Well equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, gas hob and dishwasher
- Tastefully decorated and furnished with large corner sofa
- Within easy reach of Highland Club facilties
Open plan living room:
with a real log fire (wood burning stove) to keep you cosy in the winter months. There is also TV with free view. Comfortable seating in the lounge and spacious dining area with space for 4 guests.
make for a lovely bright lounge.
The fully equipped luxury kitchen:
includes a Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer, and an array of kitchen equipment.
WC with large bath.
with King size bed, en suite Bathroom/Shower/WC, double bedrooms upstairs, one having an en-suite bathroom with shower and separate bath.
with twin beds and plenty of storage space for your clothes etc.
Extras included in booking:
Bed linen – beds will be prepared for your arrival
Towels – a bath towel and hand towel for each guest
Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
Complimentary welcome pack.
Access to all the Highland Club Facilities
Tennis, Badminton, Football, Cricket, Table Tennis, Table Football
Croquet, Giant Chess
On site Restaurant – click here to see the Boat House Restaurant.