Monastery 3 for sale – £360,000
Monastery 3 is one of a number of properties for sale at The Highland Club. It is a prestigious 2 or 3 bedroom ground floor property with stunning views of Loch Ness and is one of a handful of properties that has only ever been a private holiday home for the current owners, rather than a holiday rental.
Monastery 3 can be an excellent investment in The Highland Club for a holiday rental or for a retirement plan in a unique and successful setting that has a rightful place in Scottish history.
Monastery 3 for sale – Key features
- Entrance hall – 9 square meters – laminate flooring – original double oak entrance door
- Study or third bedroom – 9.5 meters. Double wardrobe included.
- Family bathroom – granite worktop – bath with shower – 5 square meters.
- Kitchen/dining area – 25 square meters – granite worktop. Oak dining table and chairs. Fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/drier (all AEG quality appliances). Oak laminate flooring with Anta rug. Fully equipped with cooking utensils.
- Lounge – 25 square meters. Fully furnished including large display cabinet and contents, television and DVD player.
- Upstairs hall, carpeted, 0.9 square meters.
- Second bedroom with views to Loch Ness. Contains single bed which is inclusive. 7.15 square meters – fully carpeted.
- Master bedroom 21 square meters, double fitted wardrobes, king size bed, fully carpeted.
- En suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. 7 square meters, granite worktop, all high quality fittings.
Monastery 3 for sale – Property description
This is a truly unique apartment within the Monastery building of Fort Augustus Abbey with full height Gothic windows overlooking Loch Ness.
The owners have taken great care to reflect the serenity of the location and the beauty of the architecture in the carefully chosen quality furnishings, which are inclusive in the sale of Monastery 3.
The lounge is extremely spacious with 5 meter high ceiling and divided from a lower level kitchen/dining area with steps and oak barrier.
Also on the ground level, there is a third bedroom or study with views to the Loch and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The upper mezzanine level consists of a spacious master bedroom with en suite. This has been screened with glazing allowing wonderful views over the lounge to Loch Ness. A second bedroom also has views over the Loch.
All furniture, flooring and soft furnishing are included in the sale and are of the highest quality. This wonderful apartment is ready to walk into and enjoy all the facilities of the Highland Club.
The apartment has been retained only as a holiday home for the owners’ private use and has been seldom utilised. Everything is immaculate and perfectly maintained.
The entrance is immediately inside the main Monastery entrance and leads to the Cloisters with easy access to the swimming pool and other facilities within the Highland Club.
Properties for sale
There are other properties for sale at The Highland Club. Contact us for more information.