Monastery 9 – Struan
Loch Ness Family holiday apartment with a view of Loch Ness and the monastery gardens in the Fort Augustus converted abbey.
The perfect holiday home on the shoreline of Loch Ness. This stunning self-catering holiday apartment has been furnished to an exceedingly high standard and displays results only possible with great care and attention to detail. The views, particularly of the Loch, are breath-taking and this is a retreat to enjoy regardless of the weather.
• 2 bedroom with sofa bed in spacious Lounge
• Picturesque Loch views
• 2 bathrooms with showers
• Master bedroom converts to twins, second bedroom is double
• Free WiFi in apartment
• Period furniture
A spacious, warm, entrance hall:
with wood panelling up to dado height draws guests into the apartment where it leads through to a large lounge which has double aspect views of Loch Ness and out over the surrounding countryside. It is very comfortably furnished and boasts an original feature fireplace which adds character to an already impressive room. There is a sofa bed here which can accommodate an additional two people. A television with Free-view and DVD player are provided here for guests’ entertainment.
is open plan to the dining area (which seats 6) and the lounge and is fitted with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave oven, kettle and toaster. It is well equipped with crockery, utensils, pots and pans, etc. The granite worktops are a finishing touch to this designer kitchen.
The master bedroom:
has an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and WC which is fully tiled and has underfloor heating. The bedroom itself has a super king size bed (which can convert to twins) and there are lovely finishing touches to this light, airy room. A combined radio/alarm/iPhone/iPod docking station is supplied here as well as a TV/DVD player.
The second bedroom:
has a double bed and a view over the Scriptorium and to the Abbey Church. Again, the standard of furniture and furnishings is very high.
A family bathroom:
with over bath shower leads off the hall. This bathroom is also fully tiled, with underfloor heating.
Access to Highland Club facilities:
including Gym, indoor and outdoor table tennis, football nets, tennis court, adventure playground, outdoor badminton, BBQ area with picnic tables, cricket pitch, pentaquin, croquet.
Book Struan with the Fraser apartment for special occasion group holidays.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels including pool towels
Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
Access to all Highland Club facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, gym and Club Lounge
Use of outdoor facilities including tennis and badminton court and barbecue
Kids adventure playground
Reviews of Monastery 9 – Struan
- "Great apartment and a great holiday." Annetts, July 2017
- ".....fantastic place.....very special view.....really love this Highland landscape....." Lange, April 2017
- ".....views are tremendous....decor and furnishings are high standard.....excellent.....can't wait to come again....." Watson, May 2017
- ".....Absolutley the most peaceful and beautiful experience.....an experience we will always treasure!....." June 2017
- ".....excellent apartment.....spotless and well presented.....fantastic accommodation....." Hynds, April 2018
- ".....Your very own Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale setting.....delightful location: amazing views, luxurious rooms, comfortable beds and a dramatic and unusual building.....best night's sleep I'd had in ages and did not want to leave at the end of our stay. Highly recommend." Barbara, December 2018