Monastery 7 – Nevis
Monastery 7 occupies a prime location within the Highland Club resort with a panoramic view of Loch Ness to the east and overlooking the magnificent Benedictine cloisters to the west. This stylish, spacious and unique three-bedroom apartment sleeps six in total comfort and is equipped with all you need for a truly relaxing self-catering family vacation in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
A large living room and separate kitchen/dining room provide flexible and spacious accommodation for families or groups. Nevis has full gas central heating with a backup electric immersion heating system. The flat is graced by fabulous hardwood floors throughout.
- Free WiFi
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Fantastic loch views to the front, and view of the Cloister Gardens to the rear
- Large dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Spacious, airy, cosy and comfortable
- Short breaks available (except July and August)
- Excellent choice for family holidays and friends getting together
Spacious living room:
with views over Loch Ness – Large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, CD player/radio, iPod dock, electric fire, selection of books and games, maps of local area and walking guides.
with six seater dining table and integral kitchen units – Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/drier, fridge/freezer, baby highchair.
The two large double bedrooms:
have en-suite facilities and there is a further twin bedded bedroom and family bathroom.
Facilities at the abbey include: indoor heated swimmingpool, Club lounge including 12 foot billiards table in the former monks refectory, loch side restaurant, tennis court, fishing rights.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels provided, including pool towels
Tennis, badminton and football equipment
Use of all Highland Club facilities
Cot and high chair available
Free WiFi in Club Lounge
Complimentary Tea Coffee Sugar and Milk
Reviews of Monastery 7 – Nevis
- ".....the PERFECT place for a holiday!.....thank you so much.....magnificent apartment.....so comfortable.....had to pinch myself each morning as I gazed out onto Loch Ness.....we will definitely return.....100% approval from us....." Reed Family, October 2017
- ".....location is wonderful.....we felt very much at home.....will recommend the Highland Club....." Winnecken, August 2017