Courtyard Cottage 5 – Garden Cottage
Garden Cottage is very spacious and visitors to it can enjoy all the facilities of the Highland Club. It is set apart from the main abbey buildings, on the bank of the River Tarff, just before it enters Loch Ness. This unique riverbank location close to Loch Ness is what makes self-catering holidays in Garden Cottage so special.
Garden Cottage has its name because it is in the original monastery vegetable garden, a peaceful part of the abbey where the river meanders past the bottom of the garden. There is a table and benches in the garden for sitting out to enjoy al fresco dining when the weather allows.
This holiday accommodation cottage is built in a traditional style so is set over two floors with an open plan kitchen/living area. A lovely feature of Garden Cottage is the real log fire, also Sky TV, DVD and broadband internet access.
Garden Cottage is child friendly, making it an excellent choice for a family holiday.
Rental of this holiday cottage includes full access to the Highland Club facilities which include a heated indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis court, ping pong table, children’s adventure playground and the Club Lounge. To see our range of facilities click here or click here to view the available activities near or within the Highland Club.
Additionally, the on site Restaurant, The Boat House, can be seen by clicking here.
The Accommodation, Garden Cottage
• Sleeps 4+1 with handy pull out bed in the twin room
• Well behaved pets allowed but must be specified on booking form – name and type – rules apply
• Courtyard Cottages – Garden Cottage – Fort Augustus – Sleeps 4 + 1
• 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms – Real log fire!
equipment includes washing machine drier, gas hob and integrated electric oven, fridge and freezer and dishwasher. Other facilities include ironing board, microwave and toaster.
Twin bedroom downstairs:
plus a pull-out bed to sleep one extra person. Adjacent bathroom downstairs.
The master bedroom:
upstairs has a bathroom with a bath and shower.
There are lots of games toys and sports equipment provided for your use and fishing is free in the river and loch.
A cot and high chair is also available on request for your baby.
Extras included in booking Garden Cottage:
Bed linen, towels and pool towels
Electricity and gas
Use of all Highland Club facilities
Easy access to on site Boat House restaurant
Special offers for Garden Cottage include: –
10% discount for bookings within 2 weeks of arrival
15% discount for bookings within 7 days of arrival
20% discount for bookings within 2 days of arrival
Reviews of Courtyard Cottage 5 – Garden Cottage
- "Beautiful cottage with stunning views". Jacksons, Bolton. April 2017
- "What a wonderful place to stay. Made for a great family holiday." McElroy Family, Canada. August 2016
- "Beautiful accommodation and location. Perfect for the whole family including the dogs." Osment, Devon. August 2016
- "We will be back! Thank you very much. That goes from our dog Nibbler too." July 2017