The Chapter House is a 2-bedroom holiday apartment which sleeps *4 + 2. “A superb luxury self-catering apartment so close to Loch Ness you can hear the waves lapping on the shore”. Additionally, it makes for a fantastic child friendly holiday accommodation with access to all the facilities here.
The Chapter House is breathtakingly beautiful, so little wonder the monks used it to meet for their annual chapter and any other important community meetings. Consequently, today it is a top of the range self-catering apartment.
This spacious and luxurious self-catering apartment also has an abundance of original features, which includes beautiful ornate flooring in the entrance hall. There is also a magnificent wooden vaulted ceiling and bank of stone mullioned windows in the main reception area.
The Chapter House works extremely well for group reservations when two or more properties are reserved with other equally high quality apartments located in close proximity. The very large antique dining table seats up to 1 – also excellent for entertaining groups.
- 5% off group bookings (if booked with another apartment)
- 5% off repeat bookings for return customers to the Chapter House
- Sleeps 4 + 2 on sofa bed in extra sitting room
- Cot & high chair available for a small fee
- Full Sky TV package incl. sports, movies and box sets
- DVD Player, music system, WiFi
- Dining table for ten
- Private Garden
located on a large gallery and comprises of an open plan lounge with a very large flat screen TV, dining area, kitchen and study. This room also looks out over its own small private garden and many beautiful architectural features of the Abbey.
lovely spacious kitchen with Cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Iron. Fitted throughout to a very high specification and finished with granite work tops.
Seating for 10. The beautiful open plan dining area has seating for up to 10 people and lends itself extremely well to group bookings.
Master bedroom en-suite:
with king sized bed and wall mounted flat screen TV.
with 2 single beds and bathroom adjacent.
Downstairs sitting room:
there is a sumptuous sitting room containing a selection of original art work and antique furnishings. From this room, there is access to the garden with patio for al fresco dining. This room also has a sofa bed to sleep two.
A welcome pack is provided. Our property manager will meet you on arrival and show you to your accommodation. As a guest, you will have access to all The Highland Club has to offer.
*Please note: £50 per person charge for occupancy above 4.
Extras included in booking:
Heating & Electricity
Gas central heating
Gas hob & electric oven
Linen & Towels
Linen, duvets and towels are provided at no extra charge, including pool towels.
Iron and ironing board.
Flat screen TV with Full Sky package (incl. sports, movies and box sets)
Reviews of Chapter House
- "A wonderful stay!" Raposo. June 2017
- "Beautiful - thanks for a lovely visit!" Trumble. June 2017
- ".....had a fantastic stay....." Lant, July 2017
- ".....As a former archaeologist, I loved The Chapter House, all the historic detail and atmosphere. This place feels a little bit like magic!....." Maurits P, May 2019
- "......Absolutely wonderful and just a hop, skip and jump away from the Boathouse with a brilliant view of Loch Ness....." J Riddell, ‘19
- ".....Fantastic apartment in a beautiful location- excellent condition, a pleasure to stay in and very family-friendly....." Andrew B, July ‘19
- ".....Breathtaking property! Back for a third time and appreciated the improvements... huge walk-in shower, new beds and cosy extras like the throws and hot water bottles!....." Stearne, March ‘19
- ".....Beautiful and utterly impressive- high vaulted ceilings and gothic windows with a modern kitchen made for a great mix. Felt like we were at Hogwarts!....." Sept ‘15
- ".....Fantastic stay. Deserves six stars! Beautifully appointed and memorable....." June ‘17
- ".....Stayed six days and never ate out- ate at the huge dining table under that great ceiling, marvelling at the view out of the window!....." Alanna R, June ‘17
- ".....Amazing place to stay- just had our second visit. Excellent value and much bigger than the photos!..... Nov ‘14
- ".....Wonderful- hope to visit again- accommodation and location second to none..... Jane L, July ‘18
- ".....Magical Hogwarts Holiday! One of the best family holidays we've ever been on- we'll be back. We were dazzled by the setting, location and facilities- the Chapter House was THE BEST. Shhh, keep it a secret, don't want everyone coming here... it's just too lovely to share!....." May ‘16
- ".....Spacious, clean and comfortable. The perfect place to fall in love with the Highlands!....." June ‘18
- ".....Absolutely magical stay- well-appointed, comfortable, quiet rooms- the perfect mix of old and modern. Well worth the cost!....." Tammy A, June ‘18
- ".....What a gem! Delighted to have come across this beautiful, luxurious accommodation in the perfect location. Such a special place!....." Emma E, April ‘19
- ".....The Chapter House was amazing!....." A Ford, 27thDec-3rd Jan ‘20
- ".....Extraordinary experience- plenty of space and a real luxury interior. Best place to stay in Scotland!....." July 2011
- ".....Wow, what a place! The Chapter House was perfect for our three children and the kitchen was perfect for our dinners....." Paola J, July ‘16