Ceud Mille Failte
This comfortable family holiday apartment is situated in the former science block of the school wing. Stylish contemporary furnishings will make your stay both memorable and relaxing. Luxury holidays at an affordable price. Short breaks are available in this Loch Ness holiday accommodation.
Although situated in the Raven Wing, access to Ceud Mille Failte is via the Moat House. It is found along the spectacular and well preserved Cloisters and Cloister Garden.
As a guest of Ceud Mille Failte, you will most certainly have access to all the facilities here. Facilities include the loch-side Boat House Restaurant, heated indoor swimming pool, tennis court, outdoor and indoor table tennis. There is also the giant chess set in the cloister gardens and of course the members room (WiFi access), situated in the Great Hall; here you will find the full size snooker table and relaxing seating area.
The Caledonian Canal, the River Tarrf and the western shores of Loch Ness surround the private landscapes and gardens. Within the grounds there is also outdoor seating, tables and BBQ areas for your use.
Within 2 minutes’ walk is the lovely village of Fort Augustus with many good places to eat and buy provisions. There are also many paths for long, leisurely strolls. Walk Highlands is an excellent website for information on the various routes in and around Fort Augustus.
Ceud Mille Failte has gas central heating, flat screen TV, DVD player and BOSE sound system with iPod docking station. There is also an iron & ironing board should you need it. Additionally, you will find a selection of DVD’s, games and books available. Excellent entertainment for those evenings when you are too tired to go out. Additionally, there is a complete picnic basket to take out on fine summer days. There is also WiFi access in the apartment.
Kitchen and living area:
Kitchen fitted with cooker, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer and granite work tops. Top specification utensils and kitchen equipment. There is a breakfast bar with seating for 4 and a comfortable lounge area with 2 full length windows. From here, you have views to the tennis court, Caledonian Canal and the spectacular mountains beyond.
Stylish double bedroom, with clock radio, hairdryer and spacious mirrored wardrobe and chest of drawers. There is an en-suite shower room leading from the master bedroom.
Another stylish double bedroom with spacious mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and hairdryer. Another bathroom is just across the hall from the 2nd bedroom.
Both bedrooms have extremely comfortable double beds.
Extras included in booking:
All bed linen and towels, including swimming pool towels.
Tennis, badminton and football equipment.
Use of all Highland Club Scotland facilities.
Cot and high chair available.
Free WiFi in Club Lounge.
Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk.
Reviews of Ceud Mille Failte
- "The flat is fantastic, equipped to the highest standard! The setting is absolutely fab, so serene. Loch Ness is spectacular. We will all most definitely be back". Steven, Bernice, Carl & Victoria from Bromsgrove & Bolton
- "It has been a pleasure staying in this wonderfully decorated apartment, fully equipped and so stylish. It felt like being at home; perfect for such a magical place. We will be taking Loch Ness secrets and all the breath-taking corners of this area back home (though we haven't seen the monster!)". Familia Poncela, Mallorca, Spain August 2010.
- "Enjoyed our stay immensely!! Comfortable accommodation. Nice to have time to unwind and regroup during our 10-day holiday. scenery is beautiful. We highly recommend". Linda MacDonald & Pam Fogle, Charleston, South Carolina, USA August 2010.
- "What a privilege it's been to enjoy Raven Wing 6. It is truly a 'home away from home'. The set up & decor reflect your attention to detail & impeccable taste. The location is a history lesson indeed for we travelling Antipodeans. Thank you so much (I did enjoy my bed!)". Sandra & Peter Fanton, Karalee, Queensland, Australia September 2010.
- "Wonderful location, brilliant facilities. Everything we needed and more. Couldn't recommend highly enough.” Francis, May 2018
- "Brilliant!!!" Leach, May 2018