How to Book Self Catering Accommodation
Whether you want a short break or a longer stay in one of the Highland Club Scotland holiday apartments, please take time to read this, it will help you understand the booking proceedures:
First it is better to use the search facillity near the top of the homepage, you can search for weeks and short breaks. You will be shown properties which use the calendars or the secure online booking system
Check this link for a summary list of all self catering properties on this site.
Each property is unique no 2 properties are the same as this is a grade A listed building, all original features of the old Abbey have been retained and the apartments have been carefully located within the original structure.
Each apartment is privately owned and each owner have their own self catering rules, prices and booking arrangements. You can book many apartments and cottages online, all are unique, differing in layout and size and with prices to suit most people’s budget.
Every self catering property listing displays the following contact information at the bottom of each property page:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Most have a website address of the property owner or their booking agent.
This website allows owners to display availability calendars and/or online booking, which some owners utilise while others prefer enquiries to contact them using the contact information at the bottom of their property page.
Options for booking accommodation
- Check availability and book online using credit card
- Check availability - book online - pay with credit card by phone
- Check availability - book online - pay by cheque
- Check availability but not book online
- Some properties use neither of the above in which case you will make enquiry/reservation by contacting owner or agent using on page information.
If you have any questions please see the FAQ page before contacting admin